Jan 29, 2021
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Would you know what to do if someone came to your workplace with a gun and started shooting? What if you thought someone was nearby or in the building, but you couldn’t identify or see them? Get registered for our January 29, 12 pm EST webinar. Attendees will gain the awareness of what an active threat is and how to respond to it.
VPC Vice President and Security Branch Director Dwight Frost is hosting a complimentary hour-long webinar on active shooter awareness and preparedness. This course is designed foremost for healthcare providers, but non-healthcare industries and businesses will likely find it useful, too.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to react if you can’t see an active shooter, but know or suspect one is in the building
- The Run, Hide, Fight strategy for maintaining your safety
- Ways to barricade yourself safely in a room away from an intruder
- Strategies for disarming a shooter
- Methods for identifying potentially unstable colleagues or customers/patients
- How to interact with law enforcement on the scene and understanding their responsibilities and procedures
You’ll also have time for dedicated Q&A with Dwight, so bring questions. This course is limited to 150 attendees maximum.
Instructions for joining via Go To Meeting will be sent to each attendee the day before the event.
January 29th, 12pm-1:30pm EST
(Friday) 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Dwight Frost, Vice President & Security Branch Director at Vantage Point Consultingdfrost@vantagepointc.com