Jan 15, 2021
Coming up Friday, January 15 at 12 noon EST, VPC Training Coordinator Joel Heavner will walk healthcare workers and teams through the Incident Command System. This is a complimentary online webinar offered at no-cost.
In the seminar, attendees will learn:
- How to set up and staff an Incident Command System and workspace
- What roles and skills are needed by members of the Incident Command team
- How to troubleshoot and identify areas for improvement before, during, and after real or drilled Incident Command events
- How to develop strategies to achieve objectives and identify the needs of members during a disaster or other large incident
- How to maintain a manageable span of control among teams and leadership
This course will include time for questions and answers.
Physicians, nurses, executives, and administrators for any healthcare facility large or small are invited to attend. This course is limited to 150 attendees.
Instructions for joining via Go To Meeting will be sent to each attendee the day before the event.
January 15, 2020 | 12pm-1:30pm EST
(Friday) 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Joel HeavnerTraining Coordinator at VPC