Life Safety Audits by Vantage Point Consulting help organizations and enterprises audit life-saving practices. For example, fire alarms, security codes, duress procedures, and other action plans are forms of life safety.
Life Safety & Service Audits by VPC
Vantage Point Consulting provides audits with a combined auditor experience of over 80 years within industrial, clinical settings and public safety settings. Vantage Point Consulting provides safety focused assessments within healthcare facilities, industrial & manufacturing, schools and universities as well as office spaces. VPC auditors will look for, review, and make recommendations on:
- Life safety and fire protection compliance (NFPA compliance)
- OSHA compliance
- RCRA Compliance (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act)
- CMS & ISDH Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness Compliance
- Creation of action plans for sustained improvements
- Record and documentation review
- Mock Survey and Inspection process service
- Ligature assessments
- Active Threat assessments
- Training program development and delivery
- Drills conducted on specific high-risk events or incidents
- Accident Investigation
- Complete annual required assessment of the physical environment
- Joint Commission Environment of Care (EOC) mock surveys and (EOC) policy and procedure reviews.
Companies, churches, clinics, surgery centers, skilled nursing facilities, schools, hospitals, and other organizations should receive an audit every year. In some cases, every 2-5 years is acceptable.
These audits will show you an objective review of your building and space. You’ll receive actionable documentation for improvement. And you’ll receive staff interviews to help you stay connected to their needs.
Managers and administrators will notice a decrease in healthcare certification citations. You’ll also see fewer safety issues and complaints, and a safer work environment. Audits by VPC can assist with OSHA-mandated reporting. Finding problems early saves money on OSHA citations and employee injuries.
The VPC Life Safety Audit is a service brought to you by subject matter experts. To request a preliminary, no-obligation consultation, get started here: