Through a partnership with Vantage Point Consulting and Fort Wayne-based Nature’s Way Animal Response and Rehabilitation, VPC is now offering a two-day patient and service animal HazMat First Receiver’s Course.
Who this course is for
- First responders, hospital first receivers, and emergency management personnel
What you’ll learn
- Hazardous materials overview and response
- Proper donning and doffing of Personal Protective Equipment
- Hands-on decontamination of mock patients
- Hands-on decontamination of live animals
You may be interested to know
- This is a two-day course offered on-site or on-location.
Schedule a time for a course and learn about course costs. You can also contact us directly.