Introducing the most reliable way to ensure your operation’s ongoing safety
Protect workers, visitors, and customers with an automatic monthly check of your most important assets and equipment.
VPC Safety Check is a new monthly service from Vantage Point. Sign up and you’ll have an automatic site visit each month. You’ll get:
- A survey of your site
- Fire suppression equipment check
- Security Camera verification
- Medical equipment sample review
- A review of other security assets like lighting, generators, and more.
- A detailed report showing what we found and everything we checked for you.
- An annual security risk assessment
- Annual tabletop exercise
- Annual document review of emergency preparedness compliance
- Annual life safety audit including an above-the-ceiling inspection
Improve Efficiency and Minimize Citations with VPC Safety Check
Every VPC Safety Check is conducted by Certified Healthcare Safety (CHSP) and Certified Healthcare Emergency Professionals (CHEP). Every person visiting your site will be qualified staff with the experience necessary.
You won’t have to check every piece of equipment – including the stuff most people routinely miss like exterior security lights and fail-safe equipment – by yourself anymore or rely on other outside vendors for each specific piece of equipment. You will save money by avoiding costly fines and fees from inspection agencies, too.
Pricing and Availability
VPC Safety Check starts at $800 with variability depending on travel requirements. Each 12-month agreement guarantees you a monthly survey designed to keep you, your colleagues, and visitors safe. You’ll also have actionable reports to be prepared for your next visit from OSHA, the Health Department, and other agencies.
VPC Safety Check is available to businesses, hospitals, schools, agencies, and other organizations.