Operational requirements and compliance regulations have changed the way the healthcare industry views IT infrastructure. Healthcare organizations need to gain a better grasp on what the CMS regulations state about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity and how to become compliant.
Join Immedion, Vantage Point Consulting & Rural Health IT for lunch and an informational session on Wednesday, March 6th at 2425 Technology Boulevard, Columbus, IN. We will discuss the importance of having a disaster recovery and business continuity strategy, with a focus on compliance for the healthcare community.
- Gain insight on CMS regulations from Cyber Continuity of Operations Branch Director, Rick Ball, of Vantage Point Consulting
- Explore grants and funding options with Earle Rugg, CEO of Rural Health IT
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning with Immedion’s Bill Creech and Randy Riemersma
- Tour Immedion’s Data Center
- Welcome Lobby Reception
- Lunch and Learn
- Open Discussion and Q&A Session
- Data Center Tour